|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Date Posted||May 22, 2018|
- CPA, Financial Controller
- Strong financial and management reporting
- Significant prospects, high level salary
This organisation is a leading renewables developer throughout Asia and Australia. They are involved in Wind, Solar, Hydro energy, bio-ethanol, bio-mass and geothermal power plants.
Reporting to the Asset Director you will assist in ensuring that the company's asset management and investment objectives are met.
- Overseeing finance, accounting, forecasting, budgeting, budgetary, treasury, tax and risk functions for the efficiencies
- Reviewing all accounting systems and finance processes with recommendations for improvements and efficiencies
- Defining and putting in place standards, policies, procedures and ensuring goals for accounting and compliance to international standards are met
- Putting in place budgeting, purchasing, inventory and other systems required
- Leading the effort in the planning and preparation of the annual budget
- Preparing financial forecasts by working with management
- Monitoring and reporting actual vs budgets to the management
- Managing bank relationships for the Company and assisting in the raising of project finance debt for new projects
- Reviewing and monitoring finance across the various company's subsidiaries to ensure optimum debt structure is being maintained
- Managing relationships with lenders and monitor compliance
- Ensuring the accounting of revenue and expenses are performed in an accurate, timely and efficient manner in conformity with recognised accounting standards.
- Coordinating with external audits and ensuring proper maintenance of accounting records and documentations in compliance with statutory requirements and company policies
- Responsibility and coordination of the preparation of monthly and quarterly reports on operations report, financial, environmental health and safety
- Attaining a level and quality compliant to IFRS international standards
- Assisting in preparation of business plans and financial forecasting for new projects
- Assisting in the raising for project finance debt for new projects
Skills and Experience
This role has excellent prospects as the opportunities are significant. We are seeking an experienced ambitious person with:
- 15 years of accounting experience; financial and management reporting
- Minimum of 5 years management experience
- Preference for CPA or previous experience as an auditor
- Philippines experience
If you want to be a part of the industry of the future in a company that has a very positive international reputation, please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word Format, quoting reference #32889. For further details about the role, please call Lani Seals on +63 (0) 917 713 2931.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.