|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Date Posted||May 2, 2018|
|Close Date||Please note there is no close date for this position.|
- Rare Finance Director Opportunity
- Renewable Energy Success Story
- Project Finance experience in Shared Services environment
Your New Company
Your new company is an Asian success story with a large portfolio of renewable energy projects. The role requires a project finance background and heads the Shared Services Division for their Philippines portfolio.
Your New Position
Leading your Manila based team you will be involved in:
1. Overall management and leadership of the finance team and all finance functions.
2. Finance leadership of a number of renewable energy platforms
3. Preparation of all budgets, forecasts and cash flows.
4. Creation of monthly and quarterly reports and reporting systems
5. Ensuring appropriate software is implemented and working properly.
6. Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes
7. Preparation of Monthly Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet
8. Timely production of statutory and internal financial reports
9. Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained
Who You Are
Our client is a fast moving entrepreneurial success story. To be successful in this role you will need a experience in project finance and whilst having a shared services background is a plus it is not mandatory. You will probably have worked in chartered accounting before moving into a multinational business where you have continued to learn the intricacies of a complex business. A knowledge of infrastructure construction is an advantage as is your attitude and ability to produce results.
If you are interested in this great opportunity in renewable energy, the energy of the future, then call Lani Seals on +63 917 713 2931 or Michael Green on +61 8243 0500 or send your resume quoting reference #34266.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.