|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Location||Regional NSW, Australia|
|Date Posted||March 28, 2018|
|Close Date||Please note there is no close date for this position.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- EPC organisation specialising in renewables projects
- Permanent position - site based
- Employer is a smaller EPC with a close knit culture
Your new employer
This organisation is a specialist EPC in solar and wind and have a number of prestigious international clients.
Your new role
The purpose of this position is to assist the Construction Manager and Project Management team with all on site activities associated with the overall execution of solar and wind energy projects from initial notice to proceed through final acceptance by client:
- Work with the Project Manager, Construction Manager, and Estimating department during the pre-bid and buyout stage of each project
- Plan, lead, and coordinate all electrical activities associated with the overall execution for various scopes within the project
- Supervision of all subcontractors involved with their assigned scope of the project
- Support project administration to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule
- Plan daily job activities, complete daily photos and reports, maintain a clean and organized office trailer and jobsite
Who you are
You are a trade qualified electrical engineer with management experience and have the capability of working on site in regional NSW initially then other areas of the east coast as new projects are initiated. EPC construction experience is highly desirable.
Please call Michael Green on 02 8243 0500 for more information or please click apply, submitting your resume in MS Word format, quoting position number #34227.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.