|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||October 12, 2018|
- Sydney CBD
- Great career move in a significant new Private Equity organisation
- Australian company, international reach
Your New Company
A new renewables Independent Power Producer with a significant pipeline of work in Australia, Asia and beyond.
Your New Role
- Position the company as a preferred renewables energy supplier for PPA's
- Negotiate and secure PPA's for existing and upcoming projects
- Assist in execution of PPA's
- Manage regulatory changes
- Manage electricity derivative and Renewable Energy Certificate contracts
Who You Are
You are well experienced in the renewables market and have skills in PPA negotiation, energy trading and marketing (or at least two out of three). You have at least five years (5) of experience in the local market.
Please call Michael Green on 02 8243 0500 if you would like to discuss this role or just submit your resume quoting reference #34363
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.