|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Location||Location is open, Australia|
|Date Posted||June 7, 2018|
|Close Date||Please note there is no close date for this position.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Location is open
- Great career move in a household name
- Company is rapidly growing in Australia
Your New Company
A well known renewables Independant Power Producer with many existing power plants either producing, under construction or under development.
Your New Role
- Position the company as a preferred renewables energy supplier for PPA's
- Negotiate and secure PPA's for existing and upcoming projects
- Assist in execution of PPA's
- Manage regulatory changes
- Manage electricity derivative and Renewable Energy Certificate contracts
Who You Are
You are well experienced in the renewables market and have skills in PPA negotiation, energy trading and marketing (or at least two out of three). You have at least five (5) years experience in the local market.
Please call Michael Green on 02 8243 0500 if you would like to discuss this role or just submit your resume by clicking on Apply Online.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.