|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Date Posted||June 9, 2018|
|Close Date||Please note there is no close date for this position.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Renewable Energy Industry/shared services environment
- For Filipino employment in the Philippines
- Makati location
About the Company
Our client is a shared services operation supporting a number of businesses in the construction and operation of renewable energy projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage corporate secretarial and compliance matters;
- Prepare agendas for the board;
- Manage all corporate registers and obligations;
- Maintain the records management system;
- Coordinate notarisation of all documentation;
- Assist with the lodgement of the corporate documents;
- Monitor statutory filing obligations;
- Maintain fund regulatory and compliance calendar;
- Monitor changes to legislation;
- General admin support as required.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of relevant entities and regulators;
- 5+ years of corporate secretarial and regulatory experience;
- Concrete knowledge on corporate and Philippine taxation
- BAR passer
How to Apply
If you have the right background and would like to join a company that is making a significant contribution to the renewable energy industry in the Philippines, please click apply, submitting your resume, quoting reference #33367. For more information, please call Lani Seals on 0917 713 29 31.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.