|Organisation Name||Edge Electrons|
|Date Posted||January 15, 2018|
- Pre-IPO company
- Internationally patented technology
- Openings in Melbourne and Brisbane
About the Company
Bradman Recruitment is assisting Edge Electrons, a pre-IPO company that has significant international equity backing and highly experienced energy industry management team with the recruitment of a channel sales professional. Edge has developed and manufactures unique technology to improve performance of residential solar generation. Edge’s proven internationally patented technology reduces customer usage and increases the solar yield by up to 15%, which means lower electricity bills for end users. The company already has high customer acceptance, a huge list of sales leads and enormous potential for further success in Australia. Edge is targeting expansion into Asia, Europe and the US within the next 18 months.
About the Role
There are openings in Melbourne and Brisbane for professional sales people who demonstrate the right attitude. The company is looking for professional sales staff to whom it is offering very attractive remuneration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and drive sales through new and existing channel partners
- Work with channel partners to execute sales plan for residential, commercial and industrial customers
- Coordinate with all stakeholders within these channels:
- Partners, distributors, brokers, installers, marketing, head office team, etc.
- Support Channel partners in building a strong pipeline based on new and existing customers
- Maintain strong relationship with partners at all levels and recruit new paths to market
- Provide regular pipeline updates and lead generation activity reports via Salesforce
- Consistently closing on sales opportunities
Skills and Experience
- Business Degree or equivalent business experience with proven consistent results
- Professional Sales Training is highly regarded
- At least 5 years’ experience managing major clients/channel partners
- At least 5 years’ experience in solution selling, preferably in the energy efficiency and/or solar industry
- Prior experience in energy systems sales, design process and installation is highly regarded
- Experience in driving a safety culture
If you have been waiting for the opportunity to join a rapidly growing, innovative company that will make a big impact on the energy sector and CO2 emissions, please click apply, submitting your resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #34122. For more information, you may call Damian Penston or Michael Green on +61 2 8243 0500.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.