|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Date Posted||June 29, 2018|
- Great investment opportunity in renewables
- International funds organisation opening in Sydney
- Broad based role using all your skills
An experienced renewable energy fund manager is establishing an office in Sydney to build a portfolio in the Australian renewable energy sector. The manager will review pre-construction and operational projects for investment. The manager is looking to build its investment team and has an opening for candidates with the following key experience:
- 5+ years financial/transaction experience
- Good understanding of Australia's renewable energy market
- Familiarity with key project contracts (EPC, O&M, SPA) and ability to negotiate and review key terms
- Transaction management skills including working with technical, legal and financial advisors
- Strong financial analytical/modelling skills combined with ability to analyse risks
- Experience in project finance debt
- Familiarity with technical characteristics and risks of solar and wind energy projects
- Understanding of the workings of the Australian energy market, potentially including experience with PPA and CfD contracts
The successful candidate will work with the Managing Director to review, price, negotiate and execute transactions principally in the solar and wind energy sector. They will be expected to take a lead in the financial analysis, due diligence management and significant aspects of the negotiation of the transaction, as well as presentation of the transaction to the investment committee of the fund.
As part of a small team, you should be willing to support all aspects of the company's operation and be a strong team player.
If you are interested in bringing your financial and negotiating skills to the fatest growing industry in Australia that actually benefits mankind, then call Damian Penston on 02 8091 5505 or Michael Green on 02 8243 0500 . Please submit your resume quoting ref no 34402.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.