|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Date Posted||May 5, 2018|
- Office management in renewable sector
- Transport and facilities management
- Fast paced entrepreneurial environment
This company is the most active renewable energy company in the country with various projects on all forms of renewable energy all over the Philippines. To serve their own companies, a shared services was formed. Because of its demanding work load to serve thier companies well, a new role is open as Administration Senior Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide supplies by identifying needs for reception, office and field areas, pantry and staff houses
- Establish policies, procedures, and work schedules
- Provide communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices
- Make arrangements and assist with meetings, conferences and contractor/supplier meetings
- Manage travel booking , sets-up events logistics for the company
- Assist in the departments such as information and data processing, mail, materials scheduling and distribution, printing and reproduction, records management, telecommunications management, security, recycling, wellness, and transportation services making sure everything is in order.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 5 years' work experience in the administration; providing general support to different departments
- Strength on Facilities management of an office space
How To Apply
If you want to be a part of the industry of the future in a company that has a very positive international reputation, please submit your resume in Word format, and quote reference #34288. For more information about this position please call Lani Seals on 0917 713 29 31. Text messages may not be responded to.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.