|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||April 10, 2018|
• Leader in the renewable energy sector in the Philippines
• For Philippine employment in the Philippines
• Inter company accounting
About the Company
Our client is a renewable energy leader in the Philippines which invests in, develops and builds solar, wind, hydro and bioethanol projects in the South East Asian region.
Duties and Responsibilities
Will handle the daily transactions of Accounts Payable and Intercompany Process;
- Transactional Accounting, including detailed hands-on execution of Procure to Pay (Authorizations, PO, AP, Invoice, PH Tax, Payment) and Intercompany Transactions;
- Change management to align business and finance strategy with end-user expectations;
- Respond to vendor and customers inquires;
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
Skills and Experience
2-5 years of experience in the field of Accounts Payable and/or Intercompany;
- Background in Philippine Tax.
How to Apply
If you would like to be part of the fast growing renewable energy sector in the Philippines and have the relevant experience please click apply and submit your resume in the MS Word format quoting reference #34169. For more information please call Lani Seals on +63 917 713 2931.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.