|Organisation Name||SIMEC ZEN Energy Australia|
Permanent / Full Time
- Agile, entrepreneurial, high energy, ambitious, sustainable growth plans
- Be part of Sanjeev Gupta's inspirational leadership
- Renewable energy - the industry of the future!
SIMEC ZEN Energy is a new electricity retailer that holds major supply contracts in with various state entities. SZE is part of the global energy, metals, engineering and financial services group of the GFG Alliance, owned by Sanjeev Gupta. The company supplies energy to GFG's rapidly growing portfolio of mining, metals and industrial companies.
Your new role
Reporting to the CEO of SZE and GFG'S Corporate Counsel you will:
- provide contracting strategy, legal support and exercise stewardship and oversight of strategic legal advice and services to the business.
- develop and achieve commercial outcomes together with managing legal and contracting risks associated with the GFG Alliance
- ensure legal compliance and corporate governance within SIMEC ZEN, and contribute to the broader GFG Alliance Legal team
Who you are
- 7+ years' post qualification experience
- energy sector experience highly regarded as is experience in commercial negotiations including the development of proposals for corporate approval.
Simec Zen Energy truly believe that their people are their greatest asset. Looking for a company that cares as much for the environment as its people? Then call Michael Green on +612 8243 0500 or submit your resume quoting position 44468.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.