|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Opportunity commences asap
- Site Based NSW Solar Construction
- International Solar Developer and IPP
Your new company is an international solar developer and IPP with a local track record. Having reached financial close they are now building the team. Ideally, they are looking for a person that is seeking a permanent role but happy to consider candidates who are project orientated.
After a few weeks preparation in Sydney your role becomes site based and will be:
- Overseeing and managing the delivery of the farm
- Tracking progress against project program and budget
- Leading on-site stakeholder engagement and coordination activities
- Dealing with valadity of variations, claims and site related issues
- Manage EPC and other contractors
- Manage a Site Engineer
Who you are
You are well experienced in site based project management of solar farm construction.
Please call Michael Green on 02 8243 0500 if you require more information of submit your resume quoting position number 49699.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.