|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Agile, entrepreneurial, high energy, ambitious, sustainable growth plans
- Melbourne or Adelaide location
- Be part of Sanjeev Gupta's inspirational leadership
Your new company
SIMEC ZEN Energy is a new electricity retailer that holds major supply contracts in with various state entities. SZE is part of the global energy, metals, engineering and financial services group of the GFG Alliance, owned by Sanjeev Gupta. The company supplies energy to GFG's rapidly growing portfolio of mining, metals and industrial companies.
Your new role
You will develop both new and existing large clients to introduce renewable energy and energy efficiency contracting technology. A senior candidate is required, someone who is experienced in dealing with senior level clients.
You will be responsible for developing a pipeline of commercial and industrial customers who want to realise the financial benefits of energy reduction / cost mitigation planning.
- Mechanical or electrical engineering degree
- Business development experience
- Understanding of the energy market
- Energy audit experience is desirable
If you are interested in joining a well-positioned local company with international appeal with strong market momentum, then call Damian Penston on 02 8091 5505 or Michael Green on 02 8243 0500. Please submit your CV quoting reference #44467.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.