|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment Group|
Contract or Temp
- Part-time 6-8 week contract- potential temp to perm opportunity
- Melbourne CBD Location - start-up environment!
- Successful Singaporean Private Equity and Renewable Energy Developer
An Asian success story having raised approximately $3B and invested in 10 Asian countries and now Australia.
Your new role
Is an immediately available contract position on a part-time basis. You can start as early as tomorrow!
You will be responsible for Office Management and Executive Assistant responsibilities, working closely with the CEO.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Diary and calendar management
- Stakeholder management, including appointment setting
- International travel arrangement for Partner and family including visas and detailed itineraries
- Document management and processing of expenses and invoices
- Office set up and extensive liaison with commercial partners and facility providers
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Source and liaise with vendors and contractors for procurement of office supplies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
An immediately available Office Manager/ EA. Ideally you will bring with you a solid understanding of an investment banking or engineering environment with a background supporting a hardworking and very busy CEO.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.