|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Waste to Energy Projects
- Successful International Developer & IPP
- Help Establish New Melbourne Office
Your new company has a successful track record across the Asia-Pacific region. Since 2011, they have raised over US$2.7 billion in private equity and have successfully completed investments in ten Asia-Pacific countries.
Your new role
Reporting to the CEO:
- Manage extensive financial modelling and quantitative analysis on investment targets
- Perform in-depth research and present on the fundamentals of potential investments
- General industry research to assist in the identification of opportunities
- Provide deal execution including financial analysis, due diligence, documentation and financing
- Support asset management functions for portfolio companies, including exploring strategies to create value at the portfolio level
- Assist in the review of key portfolio companies from both a strategic and financial perspective, and assist in the execution of transactions arising from such review
Ideally, you are an engineer who has developed a strong commercial expertise in the assessment of investment targets and then developing the asset. You may have also been the opposite.
Interested in joining a renewables private equity firm with a strong track record? Then call Michael Green or Katie Martsinovich on +612 8243 0500 or submit your resume.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.