|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Melbourne Head Office
- Small Professional Team
- Potential international opportunities
International developer and independent power producer with wind interests in Australia. Internationally they also cover hydro, solar and gas projects.
Your new role
As Site Manager you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for work planning to ensure contract obligations are ran to schedule and to budget
- Resolve any problems that could cause delays to the Projects completion
- Over-all responsibility for all company & Sub-contracted personnel on-site
- Directly supervise wind turbine installation while reviewing installation processes and ensuring all QA and safety systems are in place.
- First point of contact on-site for all personnel in both conducting inductions and supplying
Ideally you are a seasoned Site Manager and have experience in building wind farms. You could also have experience in site management of large construction projects ideally in the energy sector eg gas
You will be dealing closely with senior management in Australia who are responsive and decisive decision makers.
Want to know more? Then call Michael Green or Katie Martsinovich on +612 8243 0500 or submit your resume quoting position number 125505
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.