|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Leading management firm in impact investing
- Identify investment opportunities in developing countries
- Design funds & assess on-going green investments
Your New Company
With 200 staff in a number of countries and over US$2B in funds this asset manager focuses on micro, small and medium enterprises to finance green projects in renewable energy, energy efficiency and sustainability. This position covers SE Asia and can be based in most countries in this region.
Your New Role
You will support the Company’s expansion into developing Asia as an expert in sustainable consumption and production (SCP) technologies and investments. You will conduct market assessments and stakeholder mapping, develop green investment strategies, identify investible projects and develop monitoring and reporting processes and tools for the tracking of environmental impacts. You must maintain a good overview of SCP markets and related technology trends in the region.
Who You Are
- o You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in developing Asia in finance/investment related to sustainable development
- o You have a strong understanding of relevant areas such as: green technologies; sustainable consumption and production; energy & resource efficiency; sustainable agriculture; water and waste management
- o You must have knowledge of the environmental situation, policies and practices related to green investment
- o Position can be located in most SE Asian countries. International travel required
This is an exciting and unusual position that brings together your engineering and finance skills. If you would like to know more then please call Michael Green on +61 2 8243 0500 or submit your resume quoting position number 54788.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.