|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Global renewable energy developer
- Capital City Location
- Blue Chip Reputation
About the Role
This is a project development role requiring you to manage all pre-construction activities of wind, solar and storage projects across the country.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and submit planning applications;
- Liaise with local authorities, government bodies, neighbours and land owners;
- Obtain necessary planning approvals and licenses.
Skills and Experience
- Must have experience developing renewables projects
- Good knowledge of the energy industry.
How to Apply
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an experienced international renewables player with a significant Australian portfolio. If you are interested and have the right background please click apply and submit your resume with ref #71442. For more information please Michael Green or Katie Martsinovich on +61 2 8243 0500.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.