|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Rare Opportunity in the Carbon and Climate Change Industries
- Dynamic international carbon consultancy
About the Company
Your new company specialises in high quality carbon credits, renewable energy certificates and emissions reduction projects around the world. Their clients benefit from the largest international portfolio of carbon offset and renewable energy projects of any provider in the market today.
About the Role
In this role you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and supporting new business development for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the relationships with existing clients and help them find best solutions for their needs;
- Be the first point of contact for a substantial number clients who range from large multinationals to medium/small size businesses;
- Identify potential business development opportunities;
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and contracts;
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences and trade shows.
Skills and Experience
- Previous account management/ business development experience in the carbon/ climate change/ sustainability industry will be highly regarded;
- Degree in Sustainability, Environmental Science, Economics, Business Administration or related;
- Sound understanding of climate change, carbon and environmental sustainability.
How to Apply
If you would like to join an international organisation that is making significant contribution to tackling climate change, then please submit your resume quoting ref #73379. To discuss your background please call Katie Martsinovich on 02 8243 0500.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.