|Organisation Name||Bradman recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Renewables Developer
- Independent Power Producer
- Corporate Law Background
Philippines' leading renewables developer and independent power producer
Your new position
- Ensure compliance with all legal requirements.
- Maintain the legal documents of the company (Statutes, Rules of Internal Procedure) and prepare amendments whenever relevant.
- Prepare the framework contracts with the partners, the study-specific contracts with sponsors, and with service providers.
- Prepare the framework for purchase policies and the call for tenders.
- Provide legal and regulatory input to the company's human resource management.
- Supervise the development and the update of the company regulatory and ethical know-how and database.
Who you are
- Member of the bar with good standing.
- Preferably 6 years experience in the law practice.
- Strong corporate law background specifically in contract drafting, review and execution, corporate filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, and other corporate and infrastructure regulatory agencies, project finance, power, utilities, project management and advice, corporate and litigation due diligence.
- With experience in land acquisition, real estate, informal settler eviction, and labor relations.
Up for a challenge in the market leader? In an industry with a future? Call Lani Seals on +63 917 713 2931 or send your resume quoting position number 71134. Applications without the resume attached will not be processed.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.