|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Support the Managing Director
- Newly created role in an international company
- Microgrids - the way of the future
Our international client originates, finances and operates microgrids tied to a bankable off-taker who signs a long term power purchase agreement (PPA).
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for assisting the country manager on all business related operations but not limited to office management. You will be trained to study project analyses and modelling plus working with clients.
- Will support the country manager on all its business related activities;
- Will manage physical office in all aspect like procurement, physical arrangement and will be the point person in terms of communication with the overseas head office.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Technical knowledge on energy or engineering
- Above average written and oral English language
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in joining an international leader in microgrids and grow as the company in the Philippines grows then please call Lani Seals at 09177132931 or submit your resume quoting reference number 45136. Text messages will not be responded to.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.