|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Dynamic International Team
- Sydney or Melbourne Location
- Rare opportunity in Carbon
Your new company specialises in high quality carbon credits, renewable energy certificates and emissions reduction projects around the world. Their clients benefit from the largest international portfolio of carbon offset and renewable energy projects of any provider in the market today.
Their investments support over 700 climate protection projects in more than 40 countries.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for supporting the sales of carbon credits and renewable energy certificates
- Work closely with Account Managers, projects and marketing teams for drafting proposals in order to meet corporate CSR needs as well as participate in events.
- Coordinate trading and acquisition of new projects generating carbon credits and RECs.
- Identify, evaluate, and purchase carbon credits and RECs, including associated contract and financial management
Who you are
- You are familiar with carbon credit sale, renewable energy certification and experienced in drafting proposals
- 2+ years of experience in similar role
- Experience/understanding of project-based carbon standards, technologies and project development processes
- Experience/understanding of renewable energy certificate/ green power products and markets
Carbon based roles in Australia are rare, if you want this great opportunity then call Michael Green on +612 8243 0500 or submit your resume quoting 45492.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.