|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Taiwan, Taichung City, wind turbine electrical manager
- Prepare plan for transmission, present tenders
- Supplier management
One of the largest wind turbine manufacturer in Europe, opening it's highly sophisticated Wind Energy project in Taiwan. A renewable energy company with market representation in 32 countries. At present, this company has the largest number of wind turbines installed in Taiwan. If you are someone who wants to work for multicultural environment, this job is for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible contact person regarding electro-technical queries for the wind energy converter (WEC)
- Support to customers sales regarding queries in relation to the grid connection of the WEC as well as assistance with the design of the grid connection
- Design of customer-specific substations and transmission substations
- Design, planning and management of wind farm electrical infrastructure works
- Project specific design and planning of wind farm internal/external cable system layouts
- Preparation of tender documents/customer offers for EPC projects
- Preparation of calculations and system studies
- Preparation and supply of customer documentation
- Negotiation with suppliers/subcontractors for the electrical infrastructure and technical review of their quotations
Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate Electrical Engineering (Master degree preferred)
- Project Management knowledge and skills
- Experience regarding project management and realization of electrical infrastructure advantageous
- Experience in the energy supply and / or power engineering sector
How To Apply
If you want to be a part of the industry of the future in a company that has a very positive international reputation, please submit your resume in Word format, and quote reference # 45497. For more information about this position please call Lani Seals on 0917 713 29 31. Text messages may not be responded to.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.