|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Degree in social sciences, community development
- Communication development planning and management
- Liaising with government agencies
Our client, an active leader in the renewable energy operations in the Philippines. They have presence in Asia Pacific and 8 other countries.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- The person is to assist the Business Development team apply for and secure all relevant regulatory permits, approvals and clearances for various projects, as required.
- Regularly visit the project sites and other field locations to liaise and interface with government agencies, local government units, host barangays/communities
- Will be responsible in securing Free, Prior and Informed Consent (FPIC) from IP tribes and the NCIP
- In charge of stakeholder engagement and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs and social impact assessment studies
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of Philippine social, IP, labor and environmental laws and regulations and performance standard scale for sustainable development.
- Bachelor's degree in the social sciences, community development, development communication, planning and/or management, or other related disciplines is required.
- At least 3 years' experience in working or liaising with government agencies and offices is required.
HOW TO APPLY
Our client is an exciting, fast paced organisation and have become a house hold name through out Asia as a leader in the power and energy. If you love a highly motivated environment filled with passionate people then this is the job for you! If you are interested in this role please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter quoting reference # 45808. For more information please contact Lani Seals at 0917 713 29 31.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.