|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Rare Finance Director Opportunity
- Renewable Energy Success Story
- Operational Accounting experience, shared services environment experience
This company is one of the most successful renewable energy investors in the country. They have a good number of successfully operating renewable energy projects in wind, hydro, biomass and solar all over the Philippines. To meet their growing operations, shared services unit was established.
The purpose of this role is to manage and lead a team of finance managers handling the day to day general accounting operations of renewable energy projects
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall management and leadership of its member financial controller and finance functions in Philippines;
- Will be appointed as Treasurer on all the company's entities in Philippines;
- Preparation of all budgets, forecasts and cash flows;
- Creation of monthly and quarterly reports and reporting systems;
- Preparation of Monthly Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet.
Skills and Experience
Must be a CPA with extensive experience in operations, transactional accounting and people management. A background in BOP industry is an advantage.
Our client is a fast moving entrepreneurial success story. If you want to join the hottest industry in the world, and is now the most sought after industry in the Philippines, apply and send you most recent resume to the link and quote job number: 47137. If you want to know more about the role and the client, you may call: Lani Seals on +63 917 713 2931
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.