|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Optimisation of asset's life cycle
- Vendor management from spare parts supply to repairs and maintenance
- HSE QA QC
An established and known power company in the country that is now actively partnering with reliable foreign companies to build large scale projects in the Philippines. They have an impressive portfolio of power generation projects, including renewable energy, in South East Asia and other countries.
The Asset Integrity Management Head is responsible for ensuring that all equipment/assets perform effectively and efficiently throughout the entire asset life cycle. The role includes auditing, inspections, QA/QC but not limited to HSE.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Optimisation of the assets' life cycle management
- Vendor management
- HSE management and quality assurance
- Requires travel on a need basis
Skills and Experience
- Must be a licensed electrical or mechanical engineer with experience in plant operations. A geothermal plant experience is favourable;
- Must be formally trained in Asset and Life-cycle Management, Contracts Compliance and Monitoring, Asset Condition Assessment & Monitoring among others.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to the link provided and quote job vacancy #43331. To know more about the role and the company, you may call Lani Seals on 09177132931. Text messages will not be responded to.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.