|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||October 27, 2017|
- Join offshore wind industry in Taiwan
- Three senior positions available: EPC Director, Commercial Manager, HSE Advisor/ Mandarin proficiency is a must
- International power company engaging in renewable energy in Asia
About the Company
International company which develops, builds and operates energy infrastructure projects, including renewables.
About the Roles
- EPC Director- Wind
Work together with the senior EPC Director and manage offshore wind farm projects, from early stage through to construction and operations. You will be based in Taiwan however for the first year will be based in their European head office. You must be a Taiwanese national with an engineering background, previous offshore infrastructure experience.
- Development Manager
Manager the commercial operations of the early-stage offshore wind projects in Taiwan, including implementation agreements, internal approval processes, reporting and business case processes. You must be fluent in Mandarin and have previous experience working in a similar role.
- Senior HSE Consultant
Manage the HSE practices across the Taiwanese business. Please note some domestic and international travel will be involved. You must have HSE experience, fluent in Mandarin.
How to Apply
If you would like to join a progressive international power organization and work on offshore wind projects in Taiwan, please submit your resume in MS Word format quoting reference #34002. For more information please call Michael Green or Katie Martsinovich on 02 8243 0500.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- new Paralegal posted 5 days ago.
- Commercial Manager- Tenders and Bids posted 15 days ago.
- Two Positions: Project Manager & Jnr. Project Engineer posted 18 days ago.
- Business Development Manager posted 20 days ago.
- Sales and Marketing Officer posted about 1 month ago.