|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||February 2, 2018|
- Both roles located in Vietnam
- Large development pipeline of solar farms
- Expats welcome to apply – local salaries apply
About the Company
This regional renewables developer has plans to construct utility scale solar farms in Asia, particularly Vietnam. Please note, local salaries will be applied.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage construction, commissioning and operation of the solar farms;
- Liaise with the project owner and all subcontractors.
Skills and Experience
- Previous construction experience within commercial and/or utility size solar sector is ideal;
- Previous project management experience in energy/power;
- Engineering background;
- We are seeking project managers with different levels of experience.
How to Apply
If you have previously managed commercial size solar power plants and would like to join a company that is striving to build a portfolio of solar farms in Asia, then please submit your resume in MS Word format (please no PDF), quoting reference #34143. For more information about this position please call Lani Seals on 0917 713 29 31. Text messages will not be responded to.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- new Commercial Manager- Tenders and Bids posted 1 day ago.
- new Senior Project Manager - Offshore Wind Farm - Japan posted 6 days ago.
- Senior Electrical Project Engineer posted 10 days ago.
- Senior Project Manager - Solar posted 17 days ago.
- Electrical Supervisor - Solar, Site Based posted 26 days ago.