|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Location||Sydney or Melbourne, Australia|
|Date Posted||August 16, 2017|
- Upbeat company atmosphere
- Comprehensive benefits and performance bonus
- 1-4 years’ experience+Training provided
We are assisting an international company that has a real commitment to sustainability and fighting climate change with the recruitment of a Portfolio Manager in either Sydney or Melbourne. You will be responsible for the procurement of carbon credits and renewable energy certificates (GoldPower RECs, GoOs, US RECs and I-RECs) and providing support to the sales team on proposals. You will maintain and develop a network of suppliers, gathering market intelligence and identifying industry trends. The company has an excellent team spirit and you'll work closely with an enthusiastic international team around the globe.
Skills & Experience
Higher level qualifications in a relevant field, in environmental management or sustainability, or a broader field with evidence of a focus on environmental or sustainability issues
Knowledge of carbon and/or renewable energy products and markets, preferably including experience and understanding of:
- Project-based carbon standards, technologies and project development processes
- Renewable energy certificate and greenpower products and markets
- Global carbon and renewable energy reporting standards (e.g. CDP, GHG Protocol)
- Proven commercial acumen and ability to negotiate purchase contracts
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, clients and team members
- Commitment to climate change mitigation and broader sustainability objectives
A competitive salary plus fully comprehensive benefits and performance bonus will be offered to the successful candidate. If you're a friendly person who wants to work in a good atmosphere and play a role in fighting climate change, please call Damian Penston in Sydney on 02 8243 0500 or submit your resume in MS Word (not PDF) quoting #33832.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- new Operation Controller posted 1 day ago.
- new Operation Controls Manager posted 1 day ago.
- Development Manager - Wind Farm - 3 Month Contract posted 15 days ago.
- Chief Financial Officer posted 19 days ago.
- Office Manager posted 19 days ago.