|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||April 20, 2018|
• Leading International Renewables Developer
• New Canberra Office, other capital cities might be considered
• Potential overseas participation
Your new company
Our client has amassed an international portfolio of quality wind and solar farm development sites amounting to over 5GW capacity. They have completed the development of over 1GW. These projects are either currently under construction or are amongst the best operating projects in their respective markets.
Your new position
Due to an increase in activity this new position has been created:
• Manage the bidding and the full tender process;
• EPC contracts;
• Procurement processes;
• Work beyond financial close including commercial work during and after construction;
• Stakeholder liaison such as Lenders, Investors, Technical Advisors.
Who you are
• Experience in the wind sector is ideal or a large infrastructure background.
How to Apply
If you want to work for a well-managed renewables developer and independent power producer then this is the job for you. Please click apply and submit your resume quoting reference#34147. To discuss your background please call Michael Green or Katie Martsinovich on +61 2 8243 0500.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- new Finance Director posted 6 days ago.
- new Senior Project Manager - Offshore Wind Farm - Japan posted 6 days ago.
- Senior Electrical Project Engineer posted 10 days ago.
- Senior Project Manager - Solar posted 17 days ago.
- Electrical Supervisor - Solar, Site Based posted 26 days ago.