|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Location||Melbourne or Sydney, Australia|
|Date Posted||July 21, 2017|
• Preferred location is Melbourne, but Sydney is also an option
• Experience working with inverters
• Must have Australian citizenship or PR
About the Company
This is an international solar company that has doubled its size in Australia every year for the last 3 years and continues to grow.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead technical support to the Sales Team including:
• PVsyst analysis and design
• HV Network Integration and MV Station (inverter) support
• PV & LV electrical design
• Assist distributors and direct clients with technical support
• Provide technical support to the sales and after-sales teams;
• Maintain relationships with the project partners in the C&I and utility markets;
• Develop reports, memorandums and other documentation as required;
• Manage changes in project scope;
• Attend sales and client meetings.
Skills and Experience
• Electrical engineering degree;
• Previous solar experience, particularly with PV system design and HV network integration requirements;
• Must be experienced in working with inverters and have solid understating of the ways inverters get connected to the grid and work with the electricity distributors on getting a power station connected to the grid;
• Previously worked for a developer or an EPC company.
How to Apply
If you have necessary technical experience and would like to work for an international solar company in Australia, please click Apply and submit your resume in MS Word format quoting reference #33820. For more information please call Damian Penston on +61 2 8243 0500.