|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||November 3, 2017|
• Philippines based global renewables organisation
• One of the fastest growing companies in the Country
• For Filipino employment in the Philippines
About the Company
Our Client is an international renewable energy development company with a portfolio from residential to islands based commercial scale plants.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Strategically integrate infrastructure, projects and programs to deliver excellent customer solutions;
• Manage and develop training and oversight to the technical team;
• Ensure compliance of all clients policies and procedures at all times;
• Maintain budget control;
• Accurately monitor technology development.
Skills and Experience
• Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field;
• Minimum of ten years experience, with five in senior management;
• Solid understanding of the Energy field;
• Ideally has solar experience;
• Extensive people management experience;
• Business and Finance experience sufficient to understand budgeting, finance and return on investment.
• Able to work for a company genuinely aiming for greener, more affordable and smarter energy for the country;
• Working with an innovative business;
• Competitive compensation with excellent benefits;
• Robust continuous training and development programs.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity with an extremely respected company within the industry, please click apply and submit your resume quoting reference #34012. For more information please call Gavin Attwood on 0977 247 5434. Please note text messages will not be responded to.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- new Director, Offshore Wind posted 1 day ago.