|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||January 17, 2018|
- Pre-IPO start-up in energy management
- Multi-billion dollar market opportunity
- Based in Sydney’s North Shore
Our client is an Australian start-up that has developed energy efficiency and automation technology that saves money for their users, makes maintenance easier and reduces their carbon footprint. They’re the only company in the World that has this technology, giving them a monopoly in a multi-billion dollar market. They already have high customer acceptance and enormous potential for further success.
We are assisting them with the recruitment of a Strategic Product Manager who will manage technical marketing, market and competitor analysis, pricing and evaluation and choice of associated solution products and services. A key function of the role is to manage a growing product portfolio, requiring the ability to fully understand the very broad range of technology, energy markets and residential solutions and produce appropriate tactical and strategic approaches and solutions.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Extensive Technical product management;
- Domain knowledge with pool, hydraulic and/or environmental products desirable;
- Min 5 years Product Development experience;
- Field application experience;
- Automation & Control and telecommunication systems;
- Stakeholder management and communications.
- Electrical Engineering Degree;
- Business qualifications desirable.
If the idea of joining a fast growing innovator who has World-first technology excites you, making a positive impact on the environment and reducing the electricity bills of users, please click apply, submitting your resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #34128. For more information, you may call Damian Penston on +61 2 8243 0500. Applications that don’t include a CV will not be considered.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Commercial Manager- Tenders and Bids posted 15 days ago.
- Two Positions: Project Manager & Jnr. Project Engineer posted 18 days ago.
- Business Development Manager posted 20 days ago.
- Construction Manager – Electrical Wiring Licence posted 27 days ago.
- Sales and Marketing Officer posted about 1 month ago.