|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||October 12, 2017|
- Senior Level Business Development Role- Utility Solar and Energy Storage
- Singapore-based; Expats welcome to apply
- Join one of the leading global energy management corporations
About the Company
An international blue chip engineering organisation increasing its utility solar and storage business.
About the Role
The role is based in Singapore. We are ideally seeking a person already based in Singapore but expats are welcome to apply as a relocation package will be provided. The role will target C-level managers around Southeast Asia and Japan. Travel will be involved.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the end-to-end solution sales process of utility scale solar and energy storage systems;
- Provide other related services, such as project finance; contract negotiation, technical advice, PPAs, permitting, etc.
Skills and Experience
- Previous sales experience including dealing with C-level professionals in the B2B environment;
- An engineering background with previous sales and business development experience, ideally in the renewables sector;
- Good knowledge of commercial practices of solution selling.
How to Apply
Want to work in the industry of the future for a company that is a world leader? Please call Michael Green on +61 2 8243 0500 or Lani Seals on +63 917 713 2931 to discuss your interest or click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word format, quoting reference #33969.