|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Date Posted||August 17, 2017|
- Stable, successful, boutique solar company
- Perfect opportunity to grow your career in selling residential solar
- Salary+ clearly defined commission structure
About the Company and the Role
This company specializes in the solar installations and also provides consulting services to home owners and businesses. The head office is based in the North-West part of Sydney. In this position, you will target Western Sydney and South Coast areas. You will be provided with potential leads so no cold calling is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow up on the leads provided and close sales;
- Conduct home visits to present the information;
- Prepare quotes and proposals as required;
- Manage all pre- and post-sales inquiries;
- Resolve any issues in a timely manner to ensure a smooth sales process.
Skills and Experience
- Must be a strong executor and a “self-starter”;
- B2C/ residential sales experience within the solar power sector.
How to Apply
If you are interested in working in an innovative renewable energy company and enjoy the challenge of expanding its residential business, please click apply and submit your resume in MS Word format quoting reference #33872. If you have any questions please call Michael Green or Katie Martsinovich on 02 8243 0500.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- new Operation Controller posted 1 day ago.
- new Operation Controls Manager posted 1 day ago.
- Production Engineer- Solar Manufacturing posted 7 days ago.
- Quality Control Engineer- Solar Manufacturing posted 7 days ago.
- Director – Project Development (utility-scale solar) posted 16 days ago.