|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Date Posted||April 12, 2018|
- International boutique solar organisation
- Numerous Australian projects
- Senior role
Your Next Company
International solar organisation covering both utility and large scale commercial sites. At least six projects in Australia ranging from late to early stage development.
Experience in engineering and commissioning support to solar PV, energy storage and grid stabilityb system power plants
- Engineering design from concept to advance concept design
- Asset Management
- HV operating and switching
- Project Management
Who You Are
10+ years EPC experience in power industry
- Lead electrical engineering experience
- Solar experience a definite plus
- Well-rounded Electrical Project Engineer with 10+ years EPC experience in utility power industry
- Practical knowledge in MW scale solar system engineering designs from conceptual stage to advanced detail designs
- Asset management and operations + QA & QC + HV operating and switching
- Lead Electrical Engineer experience with excellent project management skills
- Can work independently as well as collaboratively within a team
If you are interested in working in this international boutique organisation and have direct access to the ultimate decision makers in the company then you should call Michael Green on 02 8243 0500 or submit your resume quoting job #34242.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- new Paralegal posted 5 days ago.
- new Senior Project Manager - Offshore Wind Farm - Japan posted 6 days ago.
- Senior Project Manager - Solar posted 17 days ago.
- Electrical Supervisor - Solar, Site Based posted 26 days ago.
- Geothermal Facilities and Operations Management Head posted about 1 month ago.