|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||January 9, 2018|
• Brisbane-based, International Developer
• Wind & Solar – newly created role
• Small, successful team – strong track record of success
Your new company
Our client has amassed an international portfolio of quality wind and solar farm development sites amounting to over 5GW capacity. They have completed the development of over 1GW. These projects are either currently under construction or are amongst the best operating projects in their respective markets.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct site screening and selection;
• Engage with landholders, conducting site inspections, negotiating option agreements and lease / sale agreements to secure land;
• Identify potential planning and environment risks;
• Ensure that necessary licenses and permits are obtained;
• Identify grid connection options, engaging with third parties on all aspects relating to the grid connection process, including connection enquires, feasibility studies, grid impact and performance standards modelling;
• Assist with selection of EPC contractors, manufacturers, etc;
• Assist PPAs and hedging arrangements.
Skills and Experience
• Degree-qualified professional with strong background in renewables development, including land acquisition, landholder negotiation, obtaining permits and approvals, etc;
• Previous experience managing EPC and O&M contracts would be advantageous;
• Previous experience managing PPAs would also be highly favoured.
How To Apply
Interested in joining a boutique international success story in Brisbane with tremendous lifestyle and cost of living benefits? Then please click apply and submit your resume in MS Word format (please no PDF) quoting reference #34040 or call Gavin Attwood on 02 8091 2440.