|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Date Posted||July 6, 2017|
- Mechanical or engineering background
- Proven sales aptitude
- Extensive network in the construction industry
About the Company
This company is an exclusive distributor of various energy saving devices from lighting products, cool roofing solutions, solar energy solutions and they also provide advisory and consultancy services for energy saving solutions for institutions. They have partnered with the world-class manufacturers to bring innovative products in the Philippines.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Promote and sell various energy saving products and establish B2B relationships;
- Attend company sponsored events and be able to deliver presentations on the product and its benefits;
- Represents the company when dealing with the LGUs, communities, and other project stakeholders;
- Manage the performance of the sales team.
Skills And Experience
- A college degree or equivalent vocational training is acceptable;
- Engineering or mechanical degree or exposure is an advantage;
- A confident person with public speaking skills;
- Someone who Is able to work independently and in accordance to the company’s standards and goals.
- Must be well-connected with a previous sales background or aptitude for sales.
How To Apply
If you want to be a part of the industry of the future in a company that has a very positive international reputation, please submit your resume in the MSWord format, and quoting reference #33787. For more information about this position please call Lani Seals on 0917 713 29 31. Text messages may not be responded to.