|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Date Posted||July 10, 2017|
- Regional role, based in Bangkok
- A leading solar investor and developer
- Thai and ex-pats are encouraged to apply
One of the leading solar power developers in Thailand is seeking a financial controller for the Southeast Asia region. They are a rapidly growing international fund manager with a growing portfolio of solar projects in several countries.
Reporting to the CEO and the group CFO, you will act as the head of finance in Thailand and regionally, supervising all general accounting and financial reporting functions. You will be an integral part of the deal team in South and Southeast Asia, managing several project and development companies and supporting equity and debt financing for solar PV projects.
- Lead debt and equity financing (planning, negotiations, etc.)
- Provide full-fledge financial leadership including financial accounting, controlling, planning, budgeting and forecasting, cash flow management, consolidation and reporting
- Maintain strong internal controls
- Handle and provide advice on labor, customs, accounting and tax matters of regional operations
- Review and improve financial procedures
- Review financial models of projects and overseeing accuracy
- Responsible for the administration team in Thailand
- Qualified Accountant with a degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration
- A minimum of 5 years' experience of which at least 3 years at managerial level
- Proven experience in multi-country consolidation
- Multinational organization working experience is an advantage
- Must be fluent in English (written and spoken), any South East Asia language is an advantage but not a must
- Experienced with renewable energy or conventional energy projects preferred
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, including cash and equity compensation. If you want to play a leading role in the continuing growth of this investor/developer, please call Damian Penston in Sydney on +612 8243 0500 or submit your resume in MS word (not PDF) quoting #33793. Please include a description of two relevant projects in your recent employment history.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Financial Controller posted 3 months ago.