|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Location||Vietnam, Viet Nam|
|Date Posted||September 13, 2017|
• Solar panel manufacturer establishing a business in Vietnam
• Mandarin language proficient, read , write and speak
• QA/QC background in manufacturing
About the Company
This company is a crystalline silicon solar cell manufacturer that has been ranked one of the top manufacturers in the APAC region. The company is now establishing a solar cell and module manufacturing facility in Vietnam where they require a QA/QC Engineer to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure that the materials meet company's quality control standards;
• Help set up and follow company's quality control in the production line;
• Develop quality processes and methodologies;
• Ensure outgoing quality assurance;
• Work and liaise with other teams to address and improve quality/reliability of the manufactured products;
• Conduct quality control audits when required to ensure constant quality of the materials and products;
• Identify and resolve manufacturing quality issues;
• Perform other QC/QA duties when required.
Skills and Experience
• Degree in engineering;
• Previous QA/QC experience in the manufacturing industry;
• Sound knowledge of the regulatory requirements related to manufacturing.
Location: Yuezhong Industrial Zone, Yue'an County, Beijiang County, Vietnam
- Chinese - Listen / Mastery, Say / Mastery, Read / Mastery, Write / Mastery
- Yuewen - listening / mastering, speaking / proficient, reading / proficient, writing / proficient
- Chinese & Yuewen read and write communication skills as a necessary condition
How to Apply
If you would like to join a successful solar panel manufacturer that is facilitating Asia's transition to renewable energy, then please click apply and submit your resume in MS Word format (no PDF, please) quoting reference #33917. If you have any questions, please call Lani Seals on +63 917 713 2931.