|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Date Posted||July 6, 2017|
• Representing the owner – QA/QC focus
• Location: Perth but flexible
• Electrical Engineer
About the Company
Our client is a significant international developer and operator of large scale solar projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
It is anticipated that the engineering aspects for the 36MW plant will take about three days per week. The balance of the week to be spent further developing the organisation's 100MW pipeline:
• Owners Engineer for the project;
• Reporting to the regional VP, based in Singapore;
• Emphasis on QA/QC through to commissioning;
• Development on East Coast of Australia.
Skills and Experience
• Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar;
• Comfortable in working within a fast paced environment and demonstrates a sense of urgency;
• Perth-based ideally, potentially Singapore or East coast cities as options;
• Candidate must have right to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity within a well-respected company within the industry, please click apply and submit your resume quoting reference #33748. For more information please call Gavin Attwood on +612 8243 0500.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Project Manager – Solar Construction posted 3 months ago.