|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Date Posted||July 13, 2017|
• Large Commercial Scale Solar Company
• Location: Sydney
• Electricial Engineer
About the Company
Our client is a significant commercial scale solar installer in Australia.
Duties and Responsibilities
The focus for the Project Manager will be looking after multiple sites from 100KW to 5MW. Currently there are up to 15 solar panel installation sites with more in the pipeline.
• Managing and organizing multiple commercial scale installations;
• Focus on budget control and delivery;
• Controlling project delivery while ensuring excellent customer service.
Skills and Experience
• Degree in Electrical Engineering preferably;
• Comfortable in working within a past paced environment and demonstrates a sense of urgency;
• Project Management qualifications ideally;
• Strong IT skills coupled with Microsoft Office;
• Solid experience in solar project management;
• Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity within a well respected company within the industry, please click apply and submit your resume quoting reference #33796. For more information please call Gavin Attwood on +61 2 8243 0500.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Project Manager – Solar Construction posted 3 months ago.