|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Location||Melbourne, Brisbane or Sydney, Australia|
|Date Posted||November 2, 2017|
- Hands-on job as 2IC to the project manager
- Victorian wind farm construction
- New quality company with a strong reputation
Our client is quickly establishing itself as a force in the Australian wind energy sector. They currently have two wind farms under construction with a number of bids reaching conclusion. It is anticipated you will be working on-site in Victoria.
Your new role
• Developing and implementing the project execution plan to cover bankable feasibility and delivery phases of the project;
• Managing cost, quality, WH&S and schedule in accordance with the Project Execution Plan and policies;
• Managing key project stakeholders including contractors, regulatory authorities, lenders, land owners and local communities;
• Developing and implementing a risk management plan;
• Administering the project contracts;
• Managing various meetings such as project business case review meetings, progress review meetings, project risk meetings, technical review meetings;
• Preparing monthly project reports for both the owner and project lenders.
Who you are
An experienced civil engineer who is very hands-on and will drive construction. Ideally, you will have a proven track record as a deputy project manager with a leading EPC and must have a proven commitment to maintaining a safe workplace and environment. Experience in wind farm construction is an advantage.
If you are interested in taking the next step in a company making a great reputation the call Damian Penston on +612 8243 0500 quoting reference #33933. Alternatively, please submit your resume in MS Word (not pdf as we can't search on pdf documents).