|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Location||Melbourne, Brisbane or Sydney, Australia|
|Date Posted||November 2, 2017|
- Hands-on job as 2IC to the project manager
- Victorian wind farm construction
- New quality company with a strong reputation
Our client is quickly establishing itself as a force in the Australian wind energy sector. They currently have two wind farms under construction with a number of bids reaching conclusion. It is anticipated you will be working on-site in Victoria.
Your new role
• Developing and implementing the project execution plan to cover bankable feasibility and delivery phases of the project;
• Managing cost, quality, WH&S and schedule in accordance with the Project Execution Plan and policies;
• Managing key project stakeholders including contractors, regulatory authorities, lenders, land owners and local communities;
• Developing and implementing a risk management plan;
• Administering the project contracts;
• Managing various meetings such as project business case review meetings, progress review meetings, project risk meetings, technical review meetings;
• Preparing monthly project reports for both the owner and project lenders.
Who you are
An experienced civil engineer who is very hands-on and will drive construction. Ideally, you will have a proven track record as a deputy project manager with a leading EPC and must have a proven commitment to maintaining a safe workplace and environment. Experience in wind farm construction is an advantage.
If you are interested in taking the next step in a company making a great reputation the call Damian Penston on +612 8243 0500 quoting reference #33933. Alternatively, please submit your resume in MS Word (not pdf as we can't search on pdf documents).
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- new Paralegal posted 6 days ago.
- Commercial Manager- Tenders and Bids posted 16 days ago.
- Two Positions: Project Manager & Jnr. Project Engineer posted 19 days ago.
- Business Development Manager posted 21 days ago.
- Controls and Instrumentation Engineer posted 27 days ago.