|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||December 22, 2017|
• Victoria-based, national solar roof top provider
• Installed over 1.5 million roof top panels
• For candidates with right to work within Australia
About the Company
Our Client is one of the largest providers of solar roof top panels in Australia, servicing regional and metro areas within all states of the country.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Determine project responsibilities, objective and specifications;
• Develop and maintain project schedule;
• Control project plan through constant design review;
• Maintain budget control;
• Liaise with stakeholders to source and develop products and services.
Skills and Experience
• Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field;
• Solid experience within Project Management;
• Must have at least two years experience within PV industry;
• Ideally has Project Management qualifications;
• CEC qualified designer desired.
• Opportunity to work with one of the leading solar companies in the country;
• Working with an innovative business;
• Competitive compensation with excellent benefits;
• Robust continuous training and development programs.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity with an extremely respected company within the industry, please click apply and submit your resume quoting reference #34091. For more information please call Gavin Attwood on 02 8091 2440. Please note text messages will not be responded to.