|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||November 7, 2017|
• Global renewables company that develops, constructs and operates renewables projects
• Large projects in the pipeline
• Senior level project development role
About the Company
With a 20 year track record this company has been involved in wind and solar farm projects in the USA, India, Philippines, Italy, Mongolia and Australia. They, along with associated companies, have developed more than 3,500 mw of operating wind and solar projects amounting to an investment of over $5 billion and have a development pipeline of over 5000 mw. They are innovators having a history of being an early entrant in new markets.
About the Role
This project development role requires someone with previous project development experience in renewable energy or power. The role can be based in Sydney or Melbourne.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Look for land and potential project sites;
• Negotiate with landholders to secure land;
• Manage the grid application processes using external consultants;
• Manage development approvals processes.
Skills and Experience
• Previous project development experience in energy, including land acquisition, landholder negotiation, obtaining permits and approvals, etc;
• Previous experience managing EPC and O&M contracts would be advantageous;
• Previous experience managing PPAs would also be highly favoured.
How to Apply
If you would like to join one of the leading players in the clean energy market, click Apply and submit your resume in MS Word format (please no PDF) and quote reference #34017. For more information please call Michael Green or Katie Martsinovich on 02 8243 0500.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Project Development Manager- Hydro, Wind, Solar posted 3 months ago.