|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||November 7, 2017|
• Global renewables company that develops, constructs and operates renewables projects
• Large projects in the pipeline
• Unique opportunity to start your career in renewables
About the Company
With a 20 year track record this company has been involved in wind and solar farm projects in the USA, India, Philippines, Italy, Mongolia and Australia. They, along with associated companies, have developed more than 3,500 mw of operating wind and solar projects amounting to an investment of over $5 billion and have a development pipeline of over 5000 mw. They are innovators having a history of being an early entrant in new markets.
About the Role
This is a junior project development role requiring someone with around 2 years of environmental planning experience, however previous project development experience in renewable energy or power would be highly advantageous. The role can be based in Sydney or Melbourne.
Duties and Responsibilities
Assist in the following:
• Site selection and securing land;
• Landholder negotiation;
• Planning and environmental compliance;
• Grid connection processes.
Skills and Experience
• 2 years of environmental planning experience;
• Previous development experience in the energy space would be advantageous.
How to Apply
If you would like to kick start your career in renewables by joining one of the leading players in the clean energy market, click Apply and submit your resume in MS Word format (please no PDF) and quote reference #34015. For more information please call Michael Green or Katie Martsinovich on 02 8243 0500.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Project Developer- Hydro, Wind, Solar posted 3 months ago.