|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Date Posted||July 6, 2017|
• Permanent opportunity in an industry leader
• Sydney location with travel
• Project controls or Contract Administration background
This company is a developer, owner and operator of a mix of wind and utility scale solar projects. They also have a pipeline of renewables projects exceeding 1 GW. They are now expecting to commence the construction of a large scale wind farm project in Australia.
About the Role
In this role you will be required to track and coordinate the progress of the projects during bankable feasibility and delivery stage to make sure the project is on track.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage schedules and risk registers;
• Monitor cost and commitment;
• Monitor owner obligations;
• Administer project contracts;
• Coordinate meetings;
• Prepare reports.
Skills and Experience
• Previous experience working as project controls, contract administrator, or project engineer;
• Exposure to development projects as owner/developer;
• Experience working with schedules and contract administration.
If you are a project controls engineer who has worked on power projects and would like to join one of the leading renewables developers then please click apply and submit your resume in MS Word quoting reference #33746. For more information please call Gavin Attwood on +61 2 8243 0500.