|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Location||Vietnam, Viet Nam|
|Date Posted||September 13, 2017|
• Solar panel manufacturer establishing a business in Vietnam
• Mandarin proficiency highly regarded
• Production line background
About the Company
This company is a crystalline silicon solar cell manufacturer that has been ranked one of the top manufacturers in the APAC region. The company is now establishing a solar cell and module manufacturing facility in Vietnam where they require a Production Manager to join their team in Vietnam.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee general production line process and schedule;
• Ensure that the production line is cost effective;
• Select and maintain the equipment;
• Ensure strict HSE in the workplace;
• Suggest process improvement goals;
• Ensure high performance of the machines and equipment;
• Adhere to strict regulatory compliance standards;
• Contribute to the improvement of cost, output, quality, machine performance and maintenance.
Skills and Experience
• Previous manufacturing management experience with previous solar experience highly regarded;
• Experience maintaining factory equipment and machines and good understanding of machine operational principles;
• Degree in engineering.
How to Apply
If you would like to join a successful solar panel manufacturer that is facilitating Asia's transition to renewable energy, then please click apply and submit your resume in MS Word format (no PDF, please) quoting reference #33918. If you have any questions, please call Gavin Attwood on +63 977 247 5434.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Quality Control Engineer- Solar Manufacturing posted 7 days ago.