|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||December 1, 2017|
- Frontline position for PPA negotiations
- Set strategy
- Company has reputation for hiring great people
Please note that you must already have the right to work in Australia to be considered for this opportunity.
A utility-scale solar developer with offices in Sydney has an opening for a PPA Negotiator to join their highly experienced and particularly talented team. If you have a demonstrable track record of negotiations in Power Purchase Agreements in the Solar market in Australia, then please get in touch.
You will be responsible for setting strategy and negotiating the off-take arrangements for power and green certificates.
The successful candidate will have experience in power trading, negotiating power purchase agreements and green products.
The position comes with a very attractive compensation package.
If you are interested in making a big impact with a successful company that is cultivating a great reputation, then call Damian Penston on +61 2 8091 5505 quoting, reference #33839. Alternatively, please submit your resume in MS Word format (please no PDF).
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Recruitment Consultant - Carbon & Renewable Energy posted 28 days ago.
- Business Development Manager posted about 1 month ago.
- Strategic Product Manager posted 2 months ago.
- Sales and Marketing Officer posted 2 months ago.
- Channel Sales posted 2 months ago.