|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||December 12, 2017|
• Leading wind turbine manufacturer
• For local employment in Taiwan
• Locations include Taichung and Hsinchu
About the Company
Our client, from Europe, is one of the worlds leading wind specialists and has been for over forty years. This employment is with a private company.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Technical support for field technicians;
• Monitor wind farm control and remote control systems;
• Fault analysis and troubleshooting.
Skills and Experience
• Electrical degree or similar;
• Experience in electro-technics;
• Knowledge of metering, control and open loop systems ideally;
• Excellent command of English;
• Comfortable with working under pressure.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity with an extremely respected company within the industry, please click apply and submit your resume in MS Word format (please no PDF) quoting reference #34072. For more information please call Gavin Attwood on +63 977 247 5434. Please note text messages will not be responded to.